A little late. I've had a killer sore throat and no voice. Surely it's something like strep and I'm infecting everyone within two miles of me.
* * *
red Beans and rice, bbq sausage, salad
YOYO
breakfast
Robert's Beef Noodle Soup
Shredded Beef Tacos
Crispy Parmesan Chicken, Creamy Orange Jello Salad, green salad
YOYO
Lunch (with or for):
smoothies
grilled PB&J
Linda's Marinated Mozzarella
parmesan pesto things
tortilla rollups w/meat, lettuce, tomato, dressing
On the back burner:
pork loin
Renita's Funnel Cakes!!!
chicken fajitas
meatloaf
French Onion Soup
Rocky Mountain Salad
Laura S.'s chicken pot pie (when I'm feeling particularly brave)
anything with ground beef, I have a LOT of it
Orange Chicken (found on Heather's blog)
hot dog ideas from SHS! (link only available to SHS members)
BLTs
2 comments:
lol Watch out Kristine, your optimism is showing. I'll be praying that you feel better soon and that your infection range decreases by half.
Hope you're feeling better now, Kristine.
Post a Comment