Thursday, February 07, 2008

Project 365: Day 38

I've been testing out my Macro setting on my camera. I thought I needed a special lens for this, but I accidentally found the button a few days ago. Lucky for me, I figured out how to turn it off too.



Several hours have been spent with my camera inches away from different kinds of food, my dogs face, and on the ladybug that's permanently taken up residence in my bathroom this winter. The truth is that I just don't want to see such things quite to clearly.

And just for good measure, I caught the sunset too. Although I'm addicted to minor photo editing, this is how it came out of my camera, and there's absolutely no way to improve it. :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful shots, Kristine. Can you remind me again what kind of camera you have now?

Debbie said...

Kristine, I have been enjoying all your photos from your new camera. You are doing a wonderful job! It is making me long for a better camera.

Kristine said...

Thanks! (Debbie, you've mentioned Brian wanting to get you a new camera...)

Laura, it's a Canon Power Shot I5.

Romany said...

Ooooh, I've got macro too and super macro! How happy was I to figure that I could take close ups!

Now, if only I could figure out what else my camera could do.

momma24 said...

Great pictures!

Cynthia said...

Great photo! Love the colors.