Trevor and I took Dogzilla on our walk yesterday up the street. Maybe we'll do that again--next year. Our dog is a slug in the house, but he's a complete spaz in public. That's putting it mildly, he's an absolute embarrassment. For six years, we had the opportunity to get him FREE training lessons, but we never did. (Further proof of how lazy I am.)
I didn't use a leash with him yesterday. First of all, we're out in the middle of nowhere, and I feel guilty even putting him on a leash. Second, it's not fun. Third, I couldn't find the leash.
Instead, Trevor and I repeatedly shouted, "Lucky. LUCKY!! LUCKY!!!!!" 2,371 times. I don't know why, maybe we thought Lucky would finally listen. He did have a good time. But I think it's much better for me if he just runs in the woods around our house.
Anyway, the weather's been lovely. We've been sleeping with the windows open.
6 comments:
Friday and I are embarassed for you.
PS - if you ever run across Cesar on one of your walks - do NOT mention your maiden name please.
We won't be sleeping woth the windows open for, oh maybe 2 or 3MONTHS! How lovely for you to be having such nice weather.
I love your photo. Too funny about the dog walk. :)
LOL! Cosette is occasionally "mother deaf." I will call her and call her and call her. She's over at the tree line (east property boundary) sniffing around. Doesn't look up. Doesn't act like she hears me. I start to walk over there and get halfway (it's a good way over there, too) and she looks up and acts like, "Hey! Mommy's coming! Where did she come from? Why didn't you call, Mommy!" and tears towards me. Argh.
My other "girls" are much better behaved.
It'll be a LONG while before we sleep with our windows open again... it's a short season for that. We usually go from winter to summer in a few weeks (LOL). I had no idea you were so warm this time of the year.
Post a Comment