
Holly's 4-H club sometimes meets in a grocery store conference room. The blinds are pulled for the meeting, but I spotted this view. I liked the different perspective. It no longer fazes Holly when I pull out my camera in public (poor girl). It was only 8 p.m., but the town apparently shuts down at 7.
7 comments:
Cool - You know, I've always wanted to see the "view from up there". :) That is very nice that they allow her group to meet there. Our (only) grocery store sure doesn't offer that service.
It's kind of weird. Why don't they go to the library? Or the school (where the leader teaches)?
:)
That is a great picture! Very colorful.
That's really a neat view!
I really like this photo - I can see it in say a produce co-op brochure. ::Snort::
Great picture, Kristine! Love the angle and the colors.
Very cool colors on this one. Love it. I bet an empty produce section would yeild lots of cool shots.
Post a Comment