Thanks to Marcia on the SHS list for this info.
To track the International Space Station and watch it pass overhead in your sky, see Heavens Above.
I was able to sign on easily as a guest. If you don't know your coordinates (okay, does anyone know their coordinates?), I found mine easily at Wunderground. Just plug in your zip code at the top, and your coordinates will be on the upper right hand side of your screen.
We saw the Space Station go by once several years ago, and it was AMAZING! It's going by a little too late tonight, but I hope to catch it tomorrow. Right now, there is also info on Atlantis, and the two are traveling pretty close to each other. (I don't know if that will be the same tomorrow night.)
2 comments:
Yep.. thanks to our interest in geocaching we actually DO know our coordinates (LOL).
LOL. I was going to say the same thing Cynthia.
Post a Comment