I've been making this summer favorite for over ten years (yikes!). It's an easy recipe to halve, and it should be made several hours ahead of time for the flavors to blend.
Dilled Chicken Salad
16 oz. package spiral pasta, cooked
2 c. cubed cooked chicken
1 c. chopped celery
1/4. c. chopped onion (I usually use dried minced onion)
1 big can of peas, drained (16 oz.?)
In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients and mix well. Add dressing. Cover and chill before serving. Serves 10-12.
Dressing:
1 oz. package of ranch dressing mix
16 oz. sour cream (I use light)
1 c. mayonnaise (I use light)
1 c. milk (I use skim)
1 T. dried dill weed
1/2 t. garlic
Whisk dressing ingredients until smooth.
2 comments:
YUM YUM! I'm always looking for a new summer dish.
This sounds yummy! I love any type of pasta/meat sald. I'm going to give this on a try.
Post a Comment