Something's gotta give! Besides going through 17? 20? boxes of kids' stuff, I'm going through old kids' books, with more than a box to sell. I've gone through school books and have a box of those to sell (most of which seem to be going to one person, yippee!!). I had Robert take my bookshelf down from the basement staircase, so I've been shifting all of that around too, weeding out more things from my big bookshelves in the basement.
Holly and Trevor ate Ancient American food for lunch (sort of anyway). Somehow *I* ended up stirring the tapioca for 20 mins. while they disappeared. Together we made fry bread, and ate beef jerky, pumpkin seeds, dried blueberries, and strawberries. I told them this would have been a real feast . . .
I made a cake today from scratch. (Why don't I stick with my two tried and true favorites?)
All of my books (I hope) have come in to the library, and I'm feeling overwhelmed with what I have waiting to be read. For now, I'm eagerly waiting to read them all, but soon the panic will set in!
3 comments:
I'm pretty proud of you that you have gone through those boxes. Now just come to my house and we will go through all the boxes I need to unpack. I'll even have chocolate! Actually, I am kind of stalled in unpacking because of trying to get ready for the trip and I kind of got burned out. There is always next week after we get back. I'm hoping I will feel renewed and refreshed.
Way to go! It's hard work to weed through accumulations of books, clothes etc. Keep up the good work.
Kristine,
Now that you've finished weeding out things at your house maybe you can come and dejunk my closets and corners!
Post a Comment