Thursday, March 08, 2007

Daylight Savings Time -- are you ready?!

The dates for "Daylight Savings Time" have changed this year, and we'll be changing the clocks four weeks early!

The clocks "spring forward" this weekend. Other signs of spring include:

Mom wanting to be DONE with the school year.
No fires in the fireplace for several days.
Robert planted grass seed last week where the trampoline was.
Watering the lawn!!!! (Did this today!)
Trevor wearing shorts to karate and basketball.
It RAINED today!
Kids playing outside. Without coats.

I'm not truly physically affected by the weather, but all of this makes me feel


Create your own at MyNiceSpace.com

6 comments:

Diann said...

Yeah spring! I am sooo excited for it to start. And you actually watered the lawn today...woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hey no fair. It is still cold here with some snow on the ground. Send us some warm weather!! lol
Laura

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

When does spring really, officially begin? Is it Mar21? I always refuse to move my snowmen until that date...but here I start getting a bit of flack since it is so warm. LOL

Debbie said...

Kristine, the weather really doesn't bother me, but the amount of sunlight does. I can get so blue in the winter if we have a lot of gray days and this year we have had a lot of them. Despite the fact that we had a relatively mild winter, I had a tougher time.

I will be ready for more sun and weather that allows me to spend more time outside!

berrypatch said...

Wait a minute! YOU have warmer weather in CO than I do in ME???? How is that possible?? It's just not fair I'm thinking! It's 40 degrees here & warm but I'd LOVE to have some 70 degree weather and true SPRING!!! WAAAHHH!!! And this time change thing is messing with my head big time! It's almost 5:30 here & so light out! Weird - but good. ~Lisa

Cynthia said...

I'm not quite ready for spring yet. I still have too many winter project to complete! I seriously think you should just drive on over here and help me out!