We can't imagine where all of the traffic heading north on I-81 was going or coming from, but it was backed up for 10+ miles.
Ahead of us on the road, we saw a pickup bed liner bouncing on the highway, and we later passed a larger SUV with its emergency flashers on and a shattered windshield. Don't know if there was a connection there or not, as we never saw a pickup slow down like you would expect if it lost its liner. I appreciate those more boring drives.
A blessed Easter, just very different in not celebrating with others in church--for Christ is risen, indeed, and this is the day that changed EVERYTHING.
For
God so loved the world
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever
believes in Him should not perish
but have everlasting life.
Jn 3:16

1 comment:
I've heard of boxes blowing out of the back of trucks, but this takes things to a whole new level.
Post a Comment