Saturday, February 22, 2014

Boat Show!

Memories of childhood:

Mom says, "We're going to do something FUN!!  It will be a nice family time together!!

No one really gets excited any more (they haven't in six years), but I don't give up.  We went to the Boat Show yesterday.  It was close, small, and cheap (free).  And it was something different.

Several boat dealers from Smith Mountain Lake were there with ski boats and pontoon boats.


Robert and I tried out a few.  :)


I reminded Trevor that Lori and I had spent a lot of time on boats and done a lot of waterskiing as kids.  He turned to me, incredulous:  "Don't you need balance for that?"

Whatever, kid.


It was an easy and fun thing to do on Friday afternoon.

Kota was so glad to have us back home that she actually sat in Trevor's lap.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Trevor is hilarious!