(No wonder the entire bill is more than 2700 pages, right?)
So I got my Obamacare refund last month.
Yep. A whopping $9.21.
I'm going to take a guess and say this is the stupidest thing that will happen to me this year.
Robert suggested I give it to Romney.
So I did. I endorsed it to Romney Victory Fund and mailed it off.
Oh, yes, I did.
It wasn't a lot of money, but it was the principle of the whole thing, and I wish it were more.
4 comments:
Well, I heard of one person who got beck a penny....honest. I love that you sent yours to Romney.
I'm proud of you.
I probably would have sent it back to Barack Hussein and told him to stick it "you know where."
I'd even help do it.
You've made me laugh. I love it. I bet there are emails out there from the campaign telling folks to sign over their refund to his campaign....I'm hearing of some very creative emails friends have received...Happy Birthday - why don't you give ME your birthday money. ::snort:: Ok - enough fun but I seriously love that Robert suggested you give your refund to another's campaign.
DeEtta--there are! There is an e-mail from Michelle telling of one family who gave up their weekly pizza dinner and instead donated that money to the campaign. She's encouraging others to make similar sacrifices.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-michelle-diet-give-your-pizza-money-to-obama/article/2507007
(Funny: I first heard this on the radio, and the comment was that Michelle would do anything to keep people from eating pizza!)
Post a Comment