We've always enjoyed our word games, although we don't play them as much as we should. While I made every effort to win (and offered occasional suggestions to him), he killed me in Scrabble, 304 - 252.
I think it's a sign! We used to play scrabble together before we had kids. Michael always won. We used to play it with kids. We haven't played it in years. Someone gave me a necklace with I choose joy written on a scrabble tile.....and I've been thinking about seeing if we brought the game with us...now this beautiful display of intellect.....really it's a sign, I think. LOL
2 comments:
I'm especially impressed with "opal" and "orca," paired with "uh" and "keg." :)
I think it's a sign! We used to play scrabble together before we had kids. Michael always won. We used to play it with kids. We haven't played it in years. Someone gave me a necklace with I choose joy written on a scrabble tile.....and I've been thinking about seeing if we brought the game with us...now this beautiful display of intellect.....really it's a sign, I think. LOL
Post a Comment