1. Filled up with 3 cups of coffee.
2. Went to the library early, so they wouldn't send my "hold" books back to the originating branches.
3. Gave a concert (or two) in my car.
4. Began school with kids.
5. Followed up on a fingerprinting kit order from last week from an "evil website" (their words) that didn't accept my credit card.
6. Fourth cup of coffee.
7. Practiced lion-taming skills with a chair and two whining children. (I should clarify: I was the lion.)
8. Made egg salad for lunch.
9. Dug a splinter out of my husband's hand. Well, I tried.
10. Got bogged down in Tom Sawyer (ugh, poor Trevor) and algebra tutoring.
11. Called Proctor & Gamble to find out why Powerball dishwasher tabs are not dissolving in dishwasher.
12. Returned call for phone interview and thankfully just have to leave message.
13. Fifth cup of coffee.
14. Science lab with Trevor. It involved butane gas, so he now knows how to use a lighter. Is this really a wise choice???
15. Played Castle Keep with Trevor.
16. Spent an hour discussing the finer points of essay writing with Holly (as if I have any clue).
17. Still working on that 5th cup of coffee.
18. Fixed dinner (PW's Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas, which were absolutely wonderful).
Everything is done that needed to be done. I think. Early bedtime for me. Could I please have one more day added to the week? Pretty please?
4 comments:
This made me tired and thirsty for coffee! lol
Calgon can take you away from all that, you know.
Whew! Think I'll go have another cup of coffee! :)
Homeschool moms certainly have full days! Any word on the job interview?
Post a Comment