Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back to Sunday

It's long past, but we had a lovely weekend. The weather was beginning to warm, and after church, we drove out to Lynchburg to shop at Kohl's. I had a 30% off coupon--it was hard to pass up.

Robert decided we'd wait to eat lunch until we hit Lynchburg. We thought we'd seen a few good restaurants where we were shopping. We were wrong and couldn't find anything, so we headed a few blocks away to Cracker Barrel. As we pulled into cracker barrel, we saw *=*=*TA-DA*=*=* TEXAS ROADHOUSE--a longtime favorite from Colorado Springs.

I must have known the restaurant was there, but I'd completely forgotten. We've been to one since we've moved here, and that was in Christiansburg two years ago.

To make it even better, Texas Roadhouse currently is running a $6.99 lunch menu. It cost us less to eat here than it did when we ate at our other favorite, Chili's, back in November. We finished up our time in Lynchburg with a little shopping at Kohls, followed by a very nice two- hour drive home.


2 comments:

Heather said...

That photo of you and Robert is touching. I'm glad you posted it, Kristine! Kudos to the child who snapped that one:)

Cynthia said...

That's a great lunch price! I wonder how long they have that special going on? I may need to head over there!