Dr. Rob successfully completed the operation.

Trevor drew Aunt Barb.
Uncle Dave and Trevor worked on the crossword puzzle.
We drove to Blacksburg, where Jean had an appointment. We were excited to go because it meant choosing a restaurant where we don't get to eat anymore--Texas Roadhouse!! I brought my camera and took a slew of not so great pictures.
You'd never know it by the pictures (or lack thereof), but Holly was with us the whole time. I knew she would not appreciate the photos of herself.
Poor Trevor was so tired that he fell asleep in the car on the way home!

Trevor learned how to play Rummy and proceeded to beat everyone else.

I made My Mom's Famous Carrot Cake for tomorrow night--eerily similar to PW's Carrot Cake, except that mine's just a little bit better. It would have helped if I'd actually bought the cream cheese for the icing. But I'll have to do that part tomorrow. I made Carmel Rolls for breakfast.
The kids decorated Easter Eggs and watched a movie with Grandma, Aunt Barb and Uncle Dave. A good day, a warm day, a busy day.






1 comment:
Kristine, I usually clear all of the pictures I take of Bess before I post them. It is interesting how our young ladies get more particular about their photos.
Post a Comment