Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Moving again...

at least for the pantry.

It started out as our "laundry closet," but a kitchen does not work as a laundry room for this family. Shortly after we moved in, we moved the washer and dryer into the basement and turned the laundry closet into a computer closet. One of the big advantages of getting a laptop (in addition to speeding up my computer by 500%) was that we could turn the computer closet into a real pantry.



I was so excited that I took this picture before we even moved anything up from the shelf downstairs. I'm very happy to have a pantry in my kitchen once again. I can bring everything up, from my seldom used electric frypan and crockpot, to all of those canned goods I try to stock up on, and it will all be together, easy to see and easy to reach. There's room for the pet food, the vacuum cleaner, and even our computer printer.

This is surely a permanent change. Yay!!!

4 comments:

WCR said...

Very nice, indeed!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Shew - I thought you were moving again. LOL I agree - nice new pantry.

Wild Homeschool Family said...

very nice, looks so convenient.

Cynthia said...

YEA! I LOVE our wireless internet and the ability to use a laptop from anywhere in the house.