Meanwhile, here's the publisher's info.
Summary:
Raised in foster care and now the widowed mother of a little girl, Cara Moore struggles against poverty, fear, and a relentless stalker. When a trail of memories leads Cara and Lori out of
Completely opposite of the hard, untrusting Cara, Ephraim’s sister Deborah also finds her dreams crumbling when the man she has pledged to build a life with begins withdrawing from Deborah and his community, including his mother, Ada Stoltzfus. Can the run-down house that
Author info:
Cindy Woodsmall is the author of When the Heart Cries, When the Morning Comes, and The New York Times Best-Seller When the Soul Mends. Her ability to authentically capture the heart of her characters comes from her real-life connections with Amish Mennonite and Old Order Amish families. A mother of three sons and two daughters-in-law, Cindy lives in
Additionally:
For information on where to purchase this and other WaterBrook Press books, click here.
See Cindy's recent interview on ABC Nightline, and follow her on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter.
If you are interested in participating in similar blog tours, please visit the official WaterBrook Multnomah Blogging for Books site.
2 comments:
I'm hoping to finish reading this book by the 11th so I can give a review within the deadline! I'm starting to get caught up a bit.
It's good. It's REALLY good. Much better than her previous series IMHO. Can you tell I liked it? I need to get my post up here soon. ;-)
Post a Comment