Jana, your comment made me feel better about this. It is sooooo gross! We didn't have one for the first year + that we lived here. This definitely has improved things.
I've never even heard of a well filter. I don't think we have one. We have an RO system in the house. Is that what you're talking about? Maybe I need a well filter? Of course, I've lived here for nearly 35 years counting the time I lived here as a child and haven't had one yet (LOL).
7 comments:
Dh changed ours out last week too. eeewwwww! Except for some reason our gunk is grey silt instead of red. Thank goodness for filters!
Jana, your comment made me feel better about this. It is sooooo gross! We didn't have one for the first year + that we lived here. This definitely has improved things.
Shudder.
Just think of all those good minerals that you're missing...lol!
Your water is probably cleaner than mine.
I've never even heard of a well filter. I don't think we have one. We have an RO system in the house. Is that what you're talking about? Maybe I need a well filter? Of course, I've lived here for nearly 35 years counting the time I lived here as a child and haven't had one yet (LOL).
Looks like the pipes from the septic tank and the well got mixed up. Gotta watch those west Virginia plumbers.
eewww I'm glad you have a filter, too!
Yep. DH changes our water pump filter about every 3 months. Disgusting.
I don't plan to get close enough to photograph a dirty one though--LOL!
Post a Comment