Our county paper is published three times a week. We had a western-themed library night last week for National Library Week, and I brought my camera to work. We submitted a few of my pictures, which made the paper on Wednesday.
Part of a family band that played.
A local preschool group sang several songs.
One of our library aides dressed up, arresting another as part of the show.We'd prepared in part by taking photos of our employees that were turned into Wanted Posters.

It's a good thing
this didn't make the paper, I'm tellin' ya. Life is full of enough excitement 'round here.
10 comments:
That sheriff sure looks real! Love your wanted photo.lol
Congratulations on your pictures making the paper! I do especially like the last one, though. That character looks a little iffy.
I want to see the final poster. Please? ;-)
It looks like a fun day! Congrats on your photos making it. At first I thought a photo of you had made it. I had that happen this week. A very yucky photo of me (eyes closed, funny look on my face) on the FRONT PAGE. Ugh.....LOL
So you ARE a professional photographer after all!
Or are you a felon?
Hmmmmmmm.
A woman of contradiction, nonetheless:)
::snort:: Too funny! Loveit.
The sheriff does look real! Look like a fun event.
How fun to have published photos!
Love your 'stache! =)
Congrats on your pictures being published.
LOL I love that picture. That should be your new facebook picture!!
Cool. I love it!
Post a Comment