Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekly Menu

Dad's choice (Mom working)
shrimp in garlic wine sauce, pasta, Spinach Madeline
PW's lasagna, with Italian sausage
scalloped ham and potatoes
YOYO
chicken?
pork chops? (Cindy's orange?)

Lunch (with or for):
smoothies
grilled PB&J
Linda's Marinated Mozzarella
parmesan pesto things
tortilla rollups w/meat, lettuce, tomato, dressing

On the back burner:
pork loin
Renita's Funnel Cakes!!!
chicken fajitas
meatloaf
Rocky Mountain Salad
Orange Chicken (found on Heather's blog)
pot roast
hot dog ideas from SHS! (link only available to SHS members)
Laura S.'s chicken pot pie (when I'm feeling particularly brave)
anything with ground beef, I have a LOT of it
Laura's chocolate pie (with evaporated milk, thank you very much), or PW's with fake eggs which I've made before and was GREAT!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

No comment on the weekly menu... ONE of these days I just might get around to doing one of them...

Donna said...

So did you try Laura's pie? Was it good when you follow the recipe? lol.

Kristine said...

Oh, at first I thought you were talking about LauraS's chicken pot pie! Nope, haven't made the chocolate pie yet, but I still want to!

Note to self: EVAPORATED milk...