Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I've done this week

  1. Spent Monday barfing my guts up. I had a stomach bug, along with (at least) half a dozen people from church. Ugh. Nope, we didn't eat the same food, and half of us didn't even talk to each other on Sunday.
  2. Fell behind in school.
  3. Stumbled into work Tuesday night, trying to make up hours.
  4. Fell further behind in school.
  5. Played catch up with Holly, while Trevor spent the day throwing up and sick in bed. On the bright side, and believe me there was one, he just had sinus YUCK, not the flu.
  6. Fell even further behind in school.
  7. Convinced Robert that we will not be sending out our Christmas photos this year. Which is good, because we have no Christmas photo.
  8. Convinced Robert that we will not be sending out our Christmas cards this year either. And no, we don't have cards either.
  9. Joined Facebook; see me here.
  10. Worked today.
  11. Plan on working tomorrow.
  12. Pretty much dropped school for the week.
  13. Realized I've done NO Christmas shopping, and I have no time to Christmas shop until sometime after Christmas.
  14. Got on the computer to begin Christmas shopping but caught up on my blog instead.
Seriously, it hasn't been such a bad week. It would be absolutely perfect if it still had four more days left.

:)

8 comments:

Becky said...

At least you are felling better. I hope just writing to you I won't get your bug! I'll wash my hands real good when I get done typing. LOL
Hey, we've got LOTS of snow up here. Want some? I'll even bring it to you...
Have a great week-end.

berrypatch said...

Glad you are feeling better but sorry you are "feeling behind." ;-) Hope this next week goes better!

Paula said...

I would like 4 more days to every week as well--all of them Saturdays, please!
By the way, I am starting a new meme called Quest for Simplicity, dedicated to simplifying our lives. If you would like to participate please stop by my blog.

Cynthia said...

LOL.. yea my week would be better if it had a few more days too. I can SO RELATE!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sorry the bug has been crawling through your home. Glad that you are feeling better.

You did better than I with the Christmas cards. I've BOUGHT them for the past 5 years, but haven't mailed them out. Maybe I can make some great boxes or something out of them for gifts this year. LOL

Donna said...

I think we got Monday's school done this week. Not sure what happened the rest of the time. At least I don't need to plan anything new for this week. lol.

Laura said...

Oh Kristine - I hope you all are past the puking stage for good. :)

momma24 said...

Well, we have taken three days to do one days worth of school and we haven't had the flu bug. Have you been shopping? I haven't!