bratwurst, watermelon
egg salad sandwiches, chips
french onion soup, salad, bread; or ???
YOYO (Mom work)
spaghetti
Holly's birthday!!! (chile rellanos?)
picnic? chicken jerusalem? breakfast?
Lunch (with or for):
smoothies
grilled PB&J
Linda's Marinated Mozzarella
parmesan pesto things
tortilla rollups w/meat, lettuce, tomato, dressing
On the back burner:
cutlets Romano
chicken ala king, rice, strawberries
pork loin
sub sandwiches, chips, fruit
Renita's Funnel Cakes!!!
chicken fajitas
meatloaf
BLTs
pork chops
Rocky Mountain Salad
2 comments:
I see this on your blog every week or so and I am convicted to post mine. However, I don't because I don't want to be tied to making what I put on each day! i would feel like I couldn't change it because it was on the blog!!!
One of these days, I will. :)
Other SHSers posted their menus for awhile, but Lisa was the one that finally motivated me (although I can no longer remember why!). My goal was to plan ahead so I wouldn't go to the grocery store every day at 3:00 to figure out what we would eat that night! Sometimes I go in and change my post, if my menu changes, but lately I haven't had enough time to catch it up. :)
Post a Comment