Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekly menu

chicken jerusalem, rice, salad
manwiches, potato salad
giant burritos
YOYO (Mom works)
ham steaks, corn on the cob, broccoli, rolls (or cornbread?)
Trevor's birthday!
rice and beans, sausage, cornbread, cantaloupe

Lunch (with or for):
smoothies
grilled PB&J
Linda's Marinated Mozzarella
parmesan pesto things

On the back burner:
spaghetti, bread, salad
tuna, crackers, fruit
scalloped potatoes, Rocky Mountain Salad
cutlets Romano
chicken ala king, rice, strawberries
teriyaki meatballs, ???
pork loin
taco salad; quesadillas
sub sandwiches, chips, fruit
Renita's Funnel Cakes!!!
breakfast
tortellini salad
hot dogs
Diann's pita chips

3 comments:

Laura said...

I receive regular emails from recipe.com and I got one the other day for a chicken stroganoff. When I looked at it the ingredients were very familiar! Basically, just throw your chicken, 1 package of italian seasoning, 1 package of cream cheese and 1 can of cream of chicken soup in a crockpot, then put a couple pats of butter on top and let cook all day. We then shredded the chicken and served it with rice (although they recommended noodles). It was good and was easier even than the regular Chicken Jerusalem recipe.

Just thought I would share! :)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Kristine,

I thought of you so much while we were in Colorado Springs. What a fun place to visit...though it is so BIG that I'm not sure I'd want to live there forever.... LOL

I kept trying to remember WHERE to get those giant burritoes. LOL

Kristine said...

Laura, I have an alternate for the Chicken Jerusalem. The first one was too salty. But my family LOVES it so much that they were really upset I wanted to change ANYthing. So now I just use one envelope of dressing instead of two. Holly even chose this for a dinner when her friend visited from Colorado!

DeEtta, the giant burritos are at MY house (see the link on this post)!! And I'll even make Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake for you in an 8.5 x 11 pan in Virginia. :) But you can find giant burritos at Q-Doba and Chipotle too.