Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've found my twin...

and it's not my parallel-life friend Laura.

Check out the website for a bigger pic.


This is eerie. I also have a similar jacket, and I even wondered if someone shot this of me when I didn't know it. But I'm being paranoid. :)

Um, Mom? Do you have any family secrets that you'd care to share? Just checking!

5 comments:

Love My Dog said...

I don't see any resemblence at all...

Kristine said...

It's been quite a while since you've seen me in person. I was totally shocked by the picture, and Trevor wondered how in the world *I* ended up in the ad. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with love my dog. Resemblence?????????????

momma24 said...

HEEHEE! Maybe you could get some mileage out of it!? Just kidding. They say that everyone has a doppleganger out there somewhere!

Jodi said...

The background does look like how I imagine Colorado to look, maybe someone caught you out walking last year and ran with it. LOL