Saturday, June 14, 2008

Surprise pictures

As I work on our Pennsylvania photos, these two jumped out at me. While we were there, I spent some time looking through old photo albums and reminiscing.

I was thrilled to see a photo of my Dzedo (Slovak for "grandfather"). I'd seen pictures of him, but as a younger man. I know that I met him but I don't remember. I think this was taken in 1969; he passed away a few years later. (SSDI says 7/73, is that right?)

Aunt Barb, Grandma, Grandpa, Dzedo, Aunt Ann Marie, Uncle Joe


We found this one at my Uncle Joe's house. WHOSE MOTHER IS THIS?????? I will NEVER tell. But I will say that it was taken around 1968, so it's definitely NOT me!

NICE trick!

I got such a kick out of this pic that Uncle Joe gave it to me. Which makes me laugh even more....MUHAHAHA!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Looks like you're having fun going through old pics!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Old family photos are SO much fun!

Debbie said...

I love looking at old photos! How fun for you to see these treasures.

Laura said...

Oh, I just love old photos! They truly are a treasure.