Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Project 365: Day 57


A drizzly day.

Trevor woke up with a cold but didn't feel too badly. We canceled plans for the library and chess club.

The kids played ninety-three games of LIFE. I played two games with them and lost, thereby proving their point that I don't know how to live. Or I don't have much of a life. Or something like that.

Holly and I cooked Greek food for dinner.

Holly whisked away my book Mozart's Sister and will finish it before me.

We cheered and jeered American Idol.

It all sounds quite boring, and it probably was. But it was also A Very Good Day.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Kristine, I have been enjoying your pictures. You are doing a wonderful job with your new camera.

I also love those "boring" days that seem to run smoothly, but uneventfully.

US said...

Are you going to post Greek recipes? I am craving good Greek food, but I live in the land of bland and none is to be found.

Michele said...

It sounds like a totally perfect day to me!

Lisa in Jax said...

I love those kind of days too! This photo looks so pretty! You have a great eye!

Kristine said...

To see the Greek chicken recipe and tzitziki sauce, go to
http://kristine-jewelsofmyown.blogspot.com/2007/09/chicken-souvlake.html
We used boxed couscous and fried store bought pita bread in butter.
There's also a great garbanzo salad recipe at
http://kristine-jewelsofmyown.blogspot.com/2008/01/recipe-garbanzo-salad.html

:)

Jodi said...

I find that boring days are actually the best ones lately!