When we moved in to this house, there were no mirrors, no towel racks, no toilet paper holders. Robert and I went shopping at Lowe's, and price was a major consideration. While I didn't really care for these toilet paper holders and matching hand towel racks, I chose them because 1) they matched the bathroom fixtures, 2) they had enough in stock for all three of our bathrooms, and 3) they were on clearance (deciding factor there).

I didn't like the open end. I worried the t.p. or towels would fall off. That hasn't been the case.
But what surprised me is how much I ended up really liking these.
Yes, they match the fixtures. Yes, all three of the bathrooms match. Yes, there were a great price. But what I really like is that I never have to pop out the holder to put the new toilet paper on. It's simple to do one handed, slip off the old roll and slide on the new.
For some reason, it just makes life seem so easy. I'm a sloth.
13 comments:
Handy! You'll have me looking at tp holders in a whole new way. :)
*I* like these....this could actually save me a lot of time. LOL
When we were camping they had those bars with three rolls on them and a padlock and I thought that might be a nice option - but Mike says we have to think of resell.....LOL
Very Convenient . . and I love the style!
Had these in my last place. Loved them. Never realized how much I dislike/avoid the little spring loaded thing. Ah, the simple joys in life.
Oh I love this! I think my boys would actually replace the roll instead of leaving it sitting on the edge of the bathtub or lying on the counter or dropped beside the trash can or stuffed behind the toilet.
Dear Donna,
I can only base this on my experience with my ds and dd.
Re your kids: Don't count on it.
:)
What is it with you people.....commenting on blogs in the middle of the night.
Lori, you must get up for work.
Kris, you have to drive somewhere probably.
Don't know Donna but 2AM is illegal for being awake unless you just closed up a bar.
I don't call that lazy, but smart.
Those are great!
25 years later and Dad is still complaining about the hours I keep :)
I like them. Perhaps my children and DH could actually learn to CHANGE A TOILET PAPER ROLL with one as simple as this. :::sigh:::
I have no life - I DREAMED ABOUT YOUR TOILET PAPER ROLL HOLDER! It's offical - no life whatsoever. LOL
Too funny! I like these as well. Do you ever stand in front of the microwave and hurry it along (out loud)? It's just too slow. :)
LOL. Those DO look handy!
Post a Comment