1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
No one.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Serious crying, probably a few months ago. Sentimentally tearing up, sometime in the past day or two.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure. It's much neater since teaching third grade cursive.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Not ham.
5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Oh, NEVER.
Last time I checked.
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Haha, no.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Mini Wheats.
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Crocs don't have laces. And my tennies are slip on (I don't wear them anyway.)
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No!
11. What is your favorite ice cream?
Breyer's mint chocolate chip.
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I really don't know.
13. RED OR PINK?
Pink.
14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
I certainly wouldn't TELL.
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I'm supposed to miss someone?
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue striped pj bottoms and socks.
17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dry Frosted Mini Wheats and a glass of milk.
18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dishwasher.
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Copper.
20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Dh's cologne; my kids.
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mother in law.
22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes! (But I stole it from her.)
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Iron Chef America? American Idol knockdown?
24. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.
25. EYE COLOR?
Brown.
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.
27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Frosted Mini Wheats, pizza, ice cream.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
We're watching Raiders of the Lost Ark and will finish tomorrow.
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
An old blue thermal shirt of Robert's (my pjs).
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream.
(Hmm. Wonder why there isn't a number 35?)
36. What book are you reading now?
A fictional book about the Plague, Tony Dungy's bio, a book about the James River, the Daily Bible, and I may have forgotten one.
37. What's on your mouse pad?
Cute personalized cartoon graphic of our family. (Ew, it's really dirty too.)
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Full House DVDs with Holly.
39. FAVORITE SOUND?
Crickets and bugs at night!
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Either is okay, I'm not overly fond of either.
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Mystic, CT when I lived in California?
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes!
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
New Jersey!
1 comment:
Fun list!
Post a Comment