LOL! Sounds like Jon. I'm sure though, your son isn't as far gone as mine is.LOL
Love the photo . . looks like you and your new camera are getting along just fine :-)
Wow! I showed this picture to my girls to inspire them and they just rolled their eyes and walked away! Just wait until I post a picture of their room on my blog - then we'll see if they clean it!! ;)
Love it! Should it ever appear in my son's room, I'll have to document it as well. (great perspective, BTW)Karen in MT (SHS)
LOL... that picture makes it look like it's a LONG WAYS to walk to get to bed!
Can you come clean my boys room too?
I love the angle of the shot! It looks like something that would be on a carpet ad!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL! Sounds like Jon. I'm sure though, your son isn't as far gone as mine is.LOL
Love the photo . . looks like you and your new camera are getting along just fine :-)
Wow! I showed this picture to my girls to inspire them and they just rolled their eyes and walked away! Just wait until I post a picture of their room on my blog - then we'll see if they clean it!! ;)
Love it! Should it ever appear in my son's room, I'll have to document it as well. (great perspective, BTW)
Karen in MT (SHS)
LOL... that picture makes it look like it's a LONG WAYS to walk to get to bed!
Can you come clean my boys room too?
I love the angle of the shot! It looks like something that would be on a carpet ad!
Post a Comment