
Several of my loopy friends participated in Project 365 last year, and there's a link on the right to scroll through the ring. Basically, it's a challenge to post one photo per day for the entire year. I know I can do it, although I'm not going to feel like I have to post (at least) one photo a day. Coming close won't take much effort. The hard part will be that I don't go somewhere every day to get those new shots, so I'll have to settle for the view from my window--which is not too bad.
:)
7 comments:
You are lucky to have such a pretty view from your window! Enjoy it everyday.
Great photos, Kristine! :-) I'm sure you'll have fun with this challenge. No worries. I only did 115 days last year. ;-)
Hi Kristine! I'm glad to see you join our webring. Your scenery looks so much like mine. Lol!
That IS a great view. It will be fun to watch it change with the seasons.
I love your view from your window. I am so glad you are doing the Project 365. I am so looking forward to your pictures!
LOVE the angle on the last one... definitely makes the trees look WAY TALL.
The trees ARE tall! They are down the hill from our house, and the picture was taken off my back deck, one floor up from the ground already. :) I just pointed it toward the tops.
Post a Comment