That looks like FUN! I'll have to go put one of those on my blog. I thought you came through MT once on your way to WA? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else or maybe you decided to fly instead of drive and were only thinking about coming through (LOL)!
7 comments:
That is so neat Kristine. I may have to put it on my blog too. I've been to 23 states.
All except Hawaii.
Jamie's band was touring with Metallica.
I wonder if I'll ever get to collect that state? LOL!
Hey, don't forget Fl! You have friends there.LOL
That looks like FUN! I'll have to go put one of those on my blog. I thought you came through MT once on your way to WA? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else or maybe you decided to fly instead of drive and were only thinking about coming through (LOL)!
You can add Iowa to the states you've been in. I-80 goes thru it and you've been thru there several times.
I have 44.....still need a couple of trips.
Cook, Kristine!
I came up with 26 counting DC.
There is a definite trend toward the east coast. I think this calls for a road trip out west.
31. Hey Anonymous Dad - guess you have to make your way to Alaska soon :)
Post a Comment