Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nativities

Over the past several years, I have casually collected a few nativity sets. This is my favorite; Robert bought it for me awhile back. I moved most of the figures to the center to take the photo, but there are a few more that are off to the sides. It's a lot larger than it looks here, and it usually takes some place of prominence in the house.



This is a little one that I Trevor? or Robert? gave me more recently. It has a candle holder in it, but I've never put one there.



I took a few more photos of one that was in our basement. When we unpacked it recently, we found that two of the figures had broken, probably during our move. Robert successfully glued them back together, and they've now been moved around the house several times. But I don't have any photos of it. I know there are a few more tucked away in boxes, but we didn't unpack all of the Christmas stuff this year.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

We didn't bring in all of our things this year either. We didn't have Amanda to help us decorate so we did what we could in one day and took the rest of the stuff back out to the shed.