Kristine . . .all I can say it BEAUTIFUL!! Love the photo's! We did get a "real" cool front last night. Today our high will only be 78 which is amazing because we haven't had those temps since last March :-)
Lovely fall photos!
Kristine, what a Pretty pictures!! The leaves are finally starting to change around here. Laura
Even though it's about the same view I have it's still nice to see your beautiful photos.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kristine . . .all I can say it BEAUTIFUL!! Love the photo's! We did get a "real" cool front last night. Today our high will only be 78 which is amazing because we haven't had those temps since last March :-)
Lovely fall photos!
Kristine, what a Pretty pictures!! The leaves are finally starting to change around here.
Laura
Even though it's about the same view I have it's still nice to see your beautiful photos.
Post a Comment