LOL, sorry, Kristine! I kind of like owl...in his rambling sort of way! :-)
WEll I'm Pooh. But I only got a 55 on the test! I don't think I really passed!!! Lovable and kind even if I am a bit slow sometimes (!!!) All I need in life to be happy is good food (yep), good friends (yep) and good fun (yep!).
I guess I'm Kanga. =) Fun quiz, thanks.
LOL! FUNNY! I didn't try that quiz....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL, sorry, Kristine! I kind of like owl...in his rambling sort of way! :-)
WEll I'm Pooh. But I only got a 55 on the test! I don't think I really passed!!!
Lovable and kind even if I am a bit slow sometimes (!!!) All I need in life to be happy is good food (yep), good friends (yep) and good fun (yep!).
I guess I'm Kanga. =) Fun quiz, thanks.
LOL! FUNNY! I didn't try that quiz....
Post a Comment