Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Book Review - Ever Day Deserves a Chance by Max Lucado

I am definitely a Max Lucado fan, and this book lived up to my expectations. And, just as when I read Facing Your Giants, Robert grabbed this book away from me and read it first.

Max motivates with his typical uplifting and engaging style, encouraging us to give EVERY day our best: "Saturate your day in Jesus's grace; entrust your day to His oversight; accept His direction."

With all of the stuff that's been swirling around us for the past year, it continues to amaze me that we very clearly see how blessed we are. It wasn't as if I needed to read this--but I'm thankful for the continued encouragement. :)

Definitely recommended.

* * *

This is the day the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the book recommendation! ~Yvonne

Cynthia said...

I love all of your book reviews. Although, I'm JEALOUS that you have so much time to read! I wish I had more time to read, but I have made a conscious effort to squeeze in a few minutes here and there and have managed to finish way more books already this year than I normally would finish in an entire YEAR!