Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saturday

No time to really post. I am sick with Trevor's cold (YUCK!), and I'm catching up with a bunch of SHS blogs tonight instead of my own. :)

I went to the library book sale this morning. They acted surprised when I only bought two books. But hey, I'm being picky, and I don't want to pay to move more books than I need to. They were both living history/Sonlight type books for a grand total of . . . $.43!!! I only wish they had more that I could really use.

During another showing today, we walked the fancy "outdoor lifestyle" mall. I found a pair of jeans at Eddie Bauer on clearance for $15, yippee! (Unfortunately, they are "fat" jeans, so should I hope they don't fit me for long?)

Current house update: Three more showings this past week. On the plus side, our realtor said that she has quite a few listings, but we are one of two she expects to "pop" any day.

New house update: We've done a little negotiating with the seller, and they will be making a decision sometime in the new week.

I'll have to catch up a little more here tomorrow.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Kristine,
Praying that everything works out for both houses! And, I hope you're feeling better SOON!

Kristine said...

Cindy!!! It's the middle of the night! Why aren't you sleeping?!

Debbie said...

Kristine,
Hope you feel better soon.

Praying for a good result to all your house stuff.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Kristine - praying for God's will and timing in the sale of your house and the purchase of a new house. I don't like waiting...but I usually learn a lot about myself and God during the wait. ::snort::

Have been thinking and praying for you - will add HEALTH for you.

Cynthia said...

Kristine,
I had TOO much to do to sleep! Remember I'm the one that lives on naps (LOL)!