Wednesday, May 02, 2007

April showers bring . . .

May showers. More often than not, our spring and early summer days begin clear and blue.


Later in the afternoon, the clouds roll in and the rain begins.


Even with the temperature drop, it was still nice enough for Robert and me to sit outside for a while. I'm desperately trying to finish My Several Worlds.


Eventually it began to hail. Afternoon thunderstorms are the norm here for the next few months, not every day, but several days a week.


Things have been hectic. Not an exciting or long post, but I wanted to write something!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Kristine,
Glad you posted! You know we start to worry when someone doesn't post something (LOL). We had a little hail storm blow through here the other day as well.

Cynthia said...

I looked at the last photo again more closely and I LOVE how you can actually see the rain coming down!

Kristine said...

It's the hail coming down! I took at least a dozen pics and I liked this one the best. :)

Emily said...

Glad you posted too! I am like you . . I always have to find "something" to post :-)