Was that so cool tonight?! I like Jon Bon Jovi a lot, and I knew it would be good. (I loved him before I knew of his political bent.)
Phil was awesome. I am glad he's stuck around this long. He's not consistent, but I he was by far my favorite tonight. He still needs to get some sun.
I don't care for Blake's music, but he's the most talented overall of all the idols. Not only can he sing, but he knows his music, knows how to work it to his advantage.
Melinda took on a different persona, that was fun to see.
Jordin's improved so much, but she was boring tonight. I liked Lakisha a lot at the beginning, but she's not come as far as most of the others.
I don't like Chris at all. It's enough to make me wish Sanjaya was still around. At least Sanjaya was entertaining.
1 comment:
You nailed the American Idol contestants perfectly. I totally agree!
Post a Comment