Monday, April 30, 2007

This week's menu

It should be pretty warm this week, and I also have to consider how long the prep will take and what kind of smell it might make . . .

Kathleen's Orange Muffins (not as a meal, of course, but I want to make these!)

turkey and avocado subs, chips, fruit
(I'm waiting for a really nice day so we can take these to one of our lovely parks for dinner.)

pasta salad and fruit

breakfast burritos

manicotti

BLTs

Lisa's Santa Fe Chicken

Crustless Jarlsberg Quiche, salad


On the back burner:

cheeseburgers

Marlboro Man's Sandwich by Pioneer Woman

YOYO

Alton Brown's Country Style Steak A new recipe that I'm getting a little nervous about.

4 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

I'm working on some menu planning myself (I am TERRIBLE at it). I've decided to forget my own list of recipes and just come and live at your house. After all, you taunt us enough with that gorgeous mountain view. I'll bring a plate.

Cynthia said...

I need to make your manicotti recipe again. And, those orange muffins sound YUMMY!

Kathleen said...

The orange muffins will make your house smell yummy. And btw, The muffin recipe came from Judy in Texas (SHS). I did decide to sub choc. chips for blueberries but I can't take the credit for the rest of the ingredients.

Kristine said...

Kathy, come on over, lol! Manicotti tonight, but Cindy won't be able to get here in time!

Interesting that the Orange Muffins recipe comes from Judy. I was thinking about her yesterday, she's not posted in awhile. (I remember that her dd was doing a dual college enrollment program.) She also gave me a wonderful hot cheese/spinach dip that I haven't made in awhile . . .