We live on a bit of a hill and it's not uncommon for clouds to move in, making it even difficult to see three houses away. The fog was really low last night, and I woke up this morning to a wonderland.
Robert had covered some of the flowers, but the temps were in the low 20s, never getting warmer all day.

In fact, it snowed for several hours, but it was dry, tiny grains with no accumulation.


I went to ULTA and bought $75 worth of makeup. I had a 20% off entire purchase coupon. I had enough points to get "anywhere from $5 to $30 off this purchase." I chose $30. I had an old gift card that I thought had been used up but still had $9 on it. I had one more gift card that Robert bought for me. My total: $0.00. Now that's the way to buy makeup!
And then I went to the library and got happy all over again!
I made My Mom's Famous Carrot Cake for tomorrow night, and I think the kids both cheered when they found out we were having Emily's Tortilla Soup for dinner.
Holly and Trevor dyed eggs. They were completely unappreciative of my attempts to get a nice photo.
"Mom! Will you STOP TAKING PICTURES OF MY LIFE?" (Uh . . . sorry, no.)
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures of your frosty weather. It has been quite cold and windy here with snow flurries today. There is no warm up in sight. Where is spring?
Love the weather pics! We also dyed Easter eggs... now I just need to find time to load them!
The pictures of the flowers were so pretty. How fun to get such a great deal on the makeup. Yay!
I am definitely making the tortilla soup this week. So yummy (and easy).
Very pretty pictures.
My camera goes all blurry when I get too close. Or maybe that's just my eyes!
Dorothy
I have a $50.00 gift card to ULTA too. It is just burning a whole in my pocket. .. I need to get to the mall so I can spend it.
It was neat to see your kids dying eggs. I can't get my older kids to do it anymore.
They also complain about my camera but the camera will always be in the midst of things hehehehehehhehe
Oh - one more thing . . I am so happy the kids like the Tortilla Soup!
Post a Comment