
Maybe I can use the shoes as my excuse why Trevor beat me 18-8.

We took a walk to the park, and Holly caught Trevor on the bars.

I snagged the camera to take yet another picture of the sunset and the pond.

Holly WOULDN'T QUIT BUGGING ME, so I pulled out the biggest weapon I had handy--the camera. Every time she started to get too close, I just snapped pictures.

I think she's beginning her own chapter of the Don't Take Pictures of Me Club that was started by Liz's daughter.


OOPS!!!

It's turning out to be a pretty slow week. I'm taking the kids tomorrow to the $1 movie, and that's about the extent of excitement. Except, of course, that it's SPRING!!!!!!! so that's good enough for me.
4 comments:
What are you going to see? I love going to the movies and that price can't be beat! Have fun.
I laughed and laughed at your blog today. Funny pictures of Holly. Great story link to the other post about wearing croc's playing ball. Good picture of you out there, taking Trevor on. :)
I think all of our kids are revolting when they see the camera come out. Maybe they thought this blogging thing was going to be a passing phase and now they realize it's here to stay?
ROFLOL at Holly trying to escape the camera. on't our kids realise that there is NO escape!
Yes I'm sure the crocs made you lose the basketball game. We mom's can always beat our kids in sports with the right shoes on. VBG
Kristine, the clue to the not-on-camera game is to take pictures of their backside. Then make a scrapbook page of your dd & her friends & her girl cousins & put all the pictures of their backsides on there & make a really big title that says "THE BUTT PAGE." Then your journalling should say that those are the pictures these girls wanted to save for all posterity to see their posteriors. And after a year or so of that they figure it isn't working for them & they calm down.
Post a Comment