Sunday, February 11, 2007

In the mood for food, part 2

Trevor got his hands wet in the kitchen today. I'd asked if he wanted to help make Rice Krispie Treats. With only three ingredients, I figured it'd be a good start. I am hopelessly optimistic; I think he spent a grand total of two minutes with me, running in and out. But he was excited about helping, and I'm all for encouraging that.


Maybe next time!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

WOW. You did it the old fashioned way... on the stove. We make ours in the microwave....

Jodi said...

admitting we use the microwave too. Colin likes to cook but he makes a MESS.

Love My Dog said...

Clearly Trevor and I share the kitchen gene.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

We love Rice Crispy treats around here...I especially like them with peanut butter in them and frosted with chocolate chips....haven't made them in a year....maybe soon. LOL

Emily said...

We love Rice Krispy Treats. We always make them on the stove. Also, we frost them with melted chocolate chips! Yum Yum!