Saturday, April 13, 2019

A Wedding! Day One

Last weekend, Robert and I travelled to Pennsylvania for the wedding of Tommy and Nicole. I don't even know the last time that just the two of us went out of town overnight together. Holly volunteered to take a day off to come home with Trevor and pet-sit.


We left Friday morning. Robert's cousin Geraldine lives just south of Allentown. Robert hasn't seen her in more than 40 years! I dropped him off at Geraldine and Dick's. Her two sons, who are Robert's age, live nearby, and they came for dinner with their wives. I missed it all, choosing to see my Aunt Barb. She was amused by my request to go to the Farmer's Market, where we got food for dinner and snacks later.


Murphy. laying down like such a good boy!


I went back and picked up Robert and wound our way to our hotel in downtown Bethlehem . . .

where I discovered I'd brought six pairs of shoes for two days. Nothing like being prepared for the weekend!




No comments: