Saturday, March 31, 2018

The snows of March

It snowed . . .




I got to take Holly up to DC for an interview. Super fun--super cold day! Super fun because she knows all of the Metro stops, and all I have to do is go along for the ride. I LOVE that! No more planning on my part! I sought refuge in a Starbucks because it was a very brisk 36 degrees! I miss our trips up here.



Another puzzle.


And we had this conversation:

Trevor, baking a cake:
Trevor: It says, "Mix by hand"??!! 
Me, distracted: Yes.
silence
Holly: It means to use a spoon.
Trevor: Oh, thank God!

We had more snow. (To be honest, spring snows are my favorite!)





Pumpkin definitely had the right idea.


Another dusting of snow a few days later. How pretty was this?!


Heading down our street, looking at Tinker Mountain.


 All was brightened up by this adorable gift box of candy that Lori sent for Easter, complete with pictures!





No comments: