Fogged in at home--
Breaking on the way to work--
View from the office.
That big brown and white hotel on the right is the Hotel Roanoke.
Fall sunsets.
And a sunrise.
A picture of me that I like!
Robert, Trevor, and I volunteered at Santa at the Station, a program that brings families from the Rescue Mission to the Transportation Museum for an evening with Santa. Pizza was served, kids got tattoos and face paintings, carolers sang, and they could shop for gifts in a special room. I was at the crafts station, where we had several tables set up for making ornaments, coloring, and more. Robert and Trev helped out with Santa. Fun night, and the kids were pretty adorable!
Our office Christmas luncheon at the Hotel Roanoke, complete with our own banquet room and Office Jeopardy!
Lunch. It was delicious.
As was dessert.
Decorating at home. Tried something different with the tree this year. I mostly like it and will look at doing something similar with ribbon again next year.











No comments:
Post a Comment