What a way to end the year!
What was, and has been, the only job I've ever hated:
As of January 31 at 4:00 is no more.
I interviewed back in November for a new job. I wasn't sure about it, and I only went to the interview because Robert encouraged me, and I wanted to leave work a few hours early that day. It was also the oddest interview I've ever had. I almost withdrew my application right there (!!!!), and when I left, I told Robert it was the worst I'd ever done in an interview.
Three weeks later, I got a text from a friend, mentioning that someone had called for a job reference. I honestly had NO idea who could have called her. I eventually figured it out, and got the job offer later in the week--which included a 5% pay raise!
Goodbye, worst job ever! I won't miss you, not one single bit. Ever.


3 comments:
YEA :) So glad you were able to say "good riddance" and move onto what will hopefully be the best job every in 2016!
SO happy about this!
:) Thanks, ladies. It really has been all good.
Post a Comment