Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Random pics from the past week


Trevor took this last week of me and Peggy at church. She was checking out the pad of the gazebo that's being built. I've heard you can see the cross from a few viewpoints around town.  I'm interested to check it out from far away.


From the couch at night, I can see the moon rise.


I went outside to see if I could get a good picture and was photobombed.  LOL.  I may have gotten a good shot with my other camera, but I'm quite lazy and haven't downloaded pics on it in months.



A couple of sons came by Crochet & Coffee this week, Kurt and Trevor included.



Found this picture a few days ago.  I can't believe we used to wear dresses this short! They look like tops!

 c. 1969--I was about 6, Lori, 4








No comments: