A usual week, work and school. I was coming down with a cold on
Thursday, started sucking zinc cold meds, and was back to good on
Saturday night. I never came down with it full force, and it never got
worse than the first day with a sore throat. This is consistently my
results with the zinc meds--they make EVERY difference!
Nothing super spectacular, although there was this sunrise today.
On Friday night and Saturday, I fixed another couple of weeks' worth of meals for Holly: Greek Lemon Soup, beef in bbq sauce, rotisserie-style chicken, lemon pasta, brown butter rice, chicken and swiss casserole. I also sent along a bunch of chopped up lettuce, an avocado, and pomegranate seeds, all ready to eat, plus a frozen Sam's pizza, and the chile rellanos Robert made earlier in the week.
It was Kurt's birthday party, so we all spent the evening over at his house. Early on, eating and playing games before the last few people arrived.
Most parents didn't stay, but we were invited to (!!). The men stayed in the kitchen, and us four moms stayed in the living room. I had a hilarious time with Amy.
Just got this pic from Judy. Surprised at how ghastly I look, thanks to a recent horrible haircut. I need to get that fixed asap.
Robert and I left after the cake, and Trevor spent the night.
Robert just left this morning to take stuff up to Holly. I am glad he's going, glad he feels good enough to go (just getting over a sinus infection). It's gorgeous out, and while he got what would be a late start for me, he's not as set about getting home around dark as I am.
The whole morning to myself at home . . . I hope I don't waste all of it!




No comments:
Post a Comment