August is here, and summer seems gone. We've had the windows open two or three nights this week, all night. (Usually it's far too warm to do that.)
Gray, cloudy days, with rain and more rain today. Not cold though, which is nice!
The rain stopped long enough for Robert to barbeque kabobs that he put together for dinner. Not only were they gorgeous, they tasted great too!
Holly, Trevor, and Robert made strawberry shortcakes (with homemade shortcakes!) for dessert.
It was a nice end to a decent week, especially considering it was the start of monthly work interviews again.

2 comments:
Looks delicious (minus the peppers)! :) It will be October before we can even think about opening the windows here.
I'm still trying to figure out how it can be August already. I think I'll dig in the freezer and see if we have any meat to make kabobs.....
Post a Comment