She lives in Florida, but her husband is working in Pennsylvania this summer. She and three of her four kids (her other one joined the Air Force last year!) visited Pennsylvania and planned ahead to stop here on their way back home.
Holly and Trevor and Kurt were watching World Cup soccer, but the "kids" (Linda's Landon is 20) quickly found they all knew the same video game and began to play.
We really did tell Chase that she could sit on he couch or get another chair!
And oh! Look at Lucky, right there watching!
We could barely pull them away for lunch.
I'm not sure who entertained whom more--Robert and Carys, or Carys and Robert. She absolutely adored all of our animals, dogs, cats, and fish. She was hilarious! She broke out in a patch of hives on her face, and Robert helped her wash it. After they left, he commented, "I miss washing little kids' faces!"
We went outside to get photos. Holly demurred. Trevor snapped this to show me that my phone really does take great pictures--apparently the problem is the user, not the camera.
Trevor, Chase, Landon, Carys.
Loopy sisters.
So much fun!
As the Meahls were leaving (that's their car, just looks like mine!), another friend of Trevor's was being dropped off to watch the U.S. v. Belgium soccer game.
Holly and I went out to look at ideas for single dorm room decoration. She's not ready to commit, but we were looking mostly for rugs, curtains, and some storage. She took me out for Starbucks too!
Home for dinner, which was leftovers from our lunch. Trevor and friends hung out until pretty late, and I drove one of them home.
A busy, fantastic Tuesday!









1 comment:
A great day, great pictures, great story! Landon is 21, though I don't like to admit it! :)
Post a Comment